Our goal is to provide you with quality service that
enables you to enjoy the event as a guest or tend to
other responsibilities you may have while leaving all the
details to us!
Need assistance with planning a...
- Bachelor and Bachelorette Party
- Birthday Party
- Anniversary Celebration
- Family Reunion
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Dinner Party
- Corporate Events
|Event Planning & Coordinating
|Why Hire a planner?
With many of today's working professionals holding down full time jobs and maintaining a
complex social schedule; a consultant is no longer a luxury, but a practical necessity.
Anyone with budgets both large and modest can benefit from the services of a professional
consultant. The professional Wedding/Quinceañera consultant is a planner, an organizer, a
financial advisor, and a negotiator. Her/his knowledge and expertise will guide you through
your planning; from selecting a reception venue to arranging your get-away transportation.
What exactly can a Wedding/Quinceañera consultant do for me, you may still wonder.
Following, are some of the benefits of hiring a consultant.
- Expert advice and knowledge in all aspects of your event planning, etiquette, and
- A consultant will be able to direct you to other reputable, quality professionals.
- A consultant will offer suggestions and advice to help you throw a fabulous
Wedding/Quinceañera, while staying within the reality of your budget.
- She/he will coordinate and confirm all of the details involved in your celebration.
- Most importantly, she/he will be your eyes and ears on your special day, allowing you
to relax, enjoy, and revel in what this day is truly for - you!
Partially excerpted from "How To I Do"
"Do You Need A Wedding Consultant?"
by Holly LeFevre